POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : uv_mapping, radiosity and mesh Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  uv_mapping, radiosity and mesh (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Zoly
Subject: uv_mapping, radiosity and mesh
Date: 30 Aug 2007 03:21:38
Message: <46d67002$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Thanks for the new beta!

Just to remind you that the issue while using uv_mapping on mesh objects and
radiosity is still there. See my post on 6th of April 2007.

I would appreciate if someone could help me to workaround this problem until
it is fixed (apart from using the official release).

Thanks,
Zoly.

Post a reply to this message

> Just to remind you that the issue while using uv_mapping on mesh objects and
> radiosity is still there. See my post on 6th of April 2007.

Thanks for the reminder, it wasn't in my TODO list for some reason.

-- Chris