POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Changes.txt and Revision.txt Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Changes.txt and Revision.txt (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rarius
Subject: Changes.txt and Revision.txt
Date: 20 Jan 2007 05:06:17
Message: <45b1e999@news.povray.org>
I have just downloaded Beta19 and opened Changes.txt and Revision.txt to see
what the latest changes/bugfixes are... unfortunately it seems that these
files have not been updated since Beta17.  The Beta page of the website also
seems to be stuck at beta17.

Is there a list of changes to Beta18 and Beta19 available anywhere?

Rarius

Post a reply to this message

> I have just downloaded Beta19 and opened Changes.txt and Revision.txt to see
> what the latest changes/bugfixes are... unfortunately it seems that these
> files have not been updated since Beta17.  The Beta page of the website also
> seems to be stuck at beta17.
>
> Is there a list of changes to Beta18 and Beta19 available anywhere?

Please check the previous post in this group.

	Thorsten