POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : uv_mapping not working? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:38:59 EDT (-0400)
  uv_mapping not working? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: uv_mapping not working?
Date: 19 Nov 2006 04:55:20
Message: <45602a08@news.povray.org>
Am I correct in assuming that uv_mapping is not working correctly? I may
have overlooked something, but I did not find a reference about the
subjetct.

I ask this because I have a scene with uv_mapped image_maps which render
correctly in v3.6, but are totally invisible in v3.7. If I switch off the
uv_mapping parameter, they become visible again.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Am I correct in assuming that uv_mapping is not working correctly? I may
> have overlooked something, but I did not find a reference about the
> subjetct.
>
> I ask this because I have a scene with uv_mapped image_maps which render
> correctly in v3.6, but are totally invisible in v3.7. If I switch off the
> uv_mapping parameter, they become visible again.

something is evidently amiss here, though in my tests I don't get totally
invisible maps (nevertheless it's not working as expected, either).

please post minimal example scene.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message