POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Dragable File Tabs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Dragable File Tabs (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Dragable File Tabs
Date: 4 May 2006 16:35:07
Message: <445a657b$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings, dear POV-Ray Community!

This is my second proposal for new features. I look forward to hear your
answers and feedbacks.

The POV-Ray editor can show the various files which were opened as tabs,
which I like quite a lot. My suggestion now is, to have these tabs being
capable to change in their order. Sometimes it happens to me, that I have
for various reasons many files open. If I could sort the files based on my
needs, it would be just a nice addition.

What do you all think about it?

Oh, I should say that my OS is Windows XP in case that is important for some
answers.

Sincerely,

Sven