POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Close Button Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Close Button (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Close Button
Date: 3 May 2006 19:17:23
Message: <44593a03$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings!

I want to make a neccessary request which affects the POV-Ray-own editor. My
OS is Windows XP.

I like the idea of the tabs when several files are opened. But it is still
kind of uncomfortable to close a file (close a tab). Why not each tab is
equipped with a little Close button, or at least the editor has a Close
button on the very right side beside the tabs which closes the active tab
(file). Up to now, I always had to use a right-click and then again to move
inside its popup menu to click finally on "Close File", or I had to click on
"File" (insie the regular menu), then to click again on "Close".

I think, the own Close button would make the closing of files much more
comfortable, the more, as the two other mouse-methods remain and the
key-combination as well. That Close button would be nice for all those who
prefer it that way.

Otherwise, everthing else is veeery fine!

Greetings,

Sven

Post a reply to this message