POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [message window] Says AA on when off if method specified Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:45:36 EDT (-0400)
  [message window] Says AA on when off if method specified (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: [message window] Says AA on when off if method specified
Date: 22 Feb 2006 09:32:25
Message: <43fc75f9$1@news.povray.org>
Message window shows AA method 0 while also incorrectly stating AA is on.

This could be all about the message window still being in beta along with
everything else but since I didn't find anything said specifically about it
I thought it might be a good idea to speak up here to make sure it is known.
Although, I'd be willing to bet Chris Cason already knows... maybe.

When either the INI or command-line for AA method (Sampling_Method=1 or =2)
is being used the message window reports AA as being "on" even while
Antialiasing=off, -a is used, or +a switch is not used.

Does not say AA on if any of the other AA parameters exist, just seems to be
Sampling_Method and +am switch.

3.7.0.beta.11c.icl8.win32

Bob H

Post a reply to this message

> Message window shows AA method 0 while also incorrectly stating AA is on.

fixed, thanks.

-- Chris