POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [animation] Initial_Frame=0 begins with 1 instead Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  [animation] Initial_Frame=0 begins with 1 instead (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: [animation] Initial_Frame=0 begins with 1 instead
Date: 22 Feb 2006 08:31:13
Message: <43fc67a1$1@news.povray.org>
Using INI file for animation and setting Initial_Frame=0 ignores the zero,
starting the series of file names at frame 1. Same happens with command-line
switch +kfi0

When I tried Subset_Start_Frame=0 the program crashed.

3.7.0.beta.11c.icl8.win32

Post a reply to this message

> Using INI file for animation and setting Initial_Frame=0 ignores the zero,
> starting the series of file names at frame 1. Same happens with command-line
> switch +kfi0

The smallest allowed initial frame value is 1.

> When I tried Subset_Start_Frame=0 the program crashed.

Indeed, POV-Ray should not crash when facing invalid input :-)

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message