POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 9 / user error - No Photons Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 9 / user error - No Photons (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Verm
Subject: Beta 9 / user error - No Photons
Date: 17 Sep 2005 14:03:03
Message: <432c5a57$1@news.povray.org>
I've just aquired beta 9 as I thought I'd test dispersion.

I copied the dll into my bin directory and ran the new povengine.exe.

I then tried to render the template photons scene.(from the insert menu)

But it renders with no photons.

Anyone care to hazard a guess at what I've done wrong?

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

"Verm" <pov### [at] thirteeendynucom> wrote in message
> I've just aquired beta 9 as I thought I'd test dispersion.
>
> I then tried to render the template photons scene.(from the insert menu)

User error explains it.  : )

Several things aren't completed yet, so photons, dispersion and radiosity
are a few of those things. Have a read through the changes.txt included with
the beta download.

Post a reply to this message