POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : +O switch broken Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  +O switch broken (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bent
Subject: +O switch broken
Date: 20 May 2005 17:05:02
Message: <web.428e4f968bab1ce7a18702db0@news.povray.org>
When I render anything using beta 5a and use the +O switch, POV-Ray does
some strange things:
(Note: My file is on my F drive, as is POV-Ray)

If I use: +Oa.bmp
It outputs to: a.bmpa.bmp

If I use: +Ostuff.sgh
It outputs to: stuff.sghstuff.sgh

If I use: +OF:stuff.bmp
It outputs to: F:\<the path of my file>\stuff.bmp

If I use: +OF:stuff.gdj
It outputs to: F:\<the path of my file>\stuff.bmp

If I use: +OC:stuff.gdj
It outputs to: C:\stuff.bmp

Bent

PS: I'm running it POV-Ray version 3.7.0.beta.5a.icl8-sse2.win32 on a
Pentium 4 with Windows 2000 Professionial and no GUI-extensions

Post a reply to this message