POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : What is the status of the clock* keywords? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:48 EDT (-0400)
  What is the status of the clock* keywords? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Warp
Subject: What is the status of the clock* keywords?
Date: 4 May 2005 20:35:27
Message: <42796a4f@news.povray.org>
Before I start reporting bugs related to the animation keywords I would
like to ask what is the status of animation support right now. Are those
keywords supposed to work correctly?
  For example, there's a "clock_on" used in scenes\language\vturbulence.pov
which seems to cause povray to crash. However, is it even supposed to
work properly?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Before I start reporting bugs related to the animation keywords I would
> like to ask what is the status of animation support right now. Are those
> keywords supposed to work correctly?
>   For example, there's a "clock_on" used in scenes\language\vturbulence.pov
> which seems to cause povray to crash. However, is it even supposed to
> work properly?

there is currently no animation support (though it shouldn't crash either,
I'll look into why). apart from clock_on, the clock variables do exist and
should all be 0.

when we restore animation we'll announce it with the beta.

-- Chris