POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : quick_color always replaces the pigment in beta2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  quick_color always replaces the pigment in beta2 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Warp
Subject: quick_color always replaces the pigment in beta2
Date: 22 Apr 2005 03:03:16
Message: <4268a1b4@news.povray.org>
As the subject says, if there's a quick_color statement in the pigment
block, it always replaces the pigment (I noticed this when rendering
skyvase.pov). Example:

camera { location -z*5 look_at 0 angle 35 }
light_source { <10,20,-30>, 1 }

sphere
{ 0,1
  pigment
  { rgb <1,0,0>
    quick_color <0,0,1>
  }
}

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   As the subject says, if there's a quick_color statement in the pigment
> block, it always replaces the pigment (I noticed this when rendering
> skyvase.pov). Example:

fixed, thanks.

-- Chris