POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : +AM mandatory ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:03 EDT (-0400)
  +AM mandatory ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: +AM mandatory ?
Date: 16 Apr 2005 10:25:10
Message: <42612046$1@news.povray.org>
Design or bug? Antialiasing isn't turned on by +A alone (or +Ax.x): +AM1 or
+AM2 must be set.

Windows XP home SP2, P4 1.7 Gz, 1 Gb RAM

G.

--
**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: +AM mandatory ?
Date: 16 Apr 2005 10:28:34
Message: <42612112$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> Design or bug? Antialiasing isn't turned on by +A alone (or +Ax.x): +AM1 or
> +AM2 must be set.

Thanks for pointing this out. This is indeed a bug. While testing AA I
always  specified the method to make sure I tested the right thing.  Looks
like I never tested if it is turned on any other way like it used to be in
3.6 and earlier.  This will be fixed in one of the next betas.

	Thorsten