POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Re: shi Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: shi (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: jmvdvalk
Subject: Re: shi
Date: 6 Jun 2002 06:07:56
Message: <3cff347c@news.povray.org>
Sorry for this zip file...
I ment to send it elsewhere.
I tried to delete it myself but could not find out how.

Can some newsgroup administrator do that for me?
Including this one?

Thanks and again... sorry.

Jan Maarten

Post a reply to this message

From: Alf Peake
Date: 6 Jun 2002 06:46:33
Message: <3cff3d89@news.povray.org>
In Outlook Express select your message.
On the main menu bar select Message then Cancel message.

Alf