POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : A small change request prior to the release of the POV 3.5 final Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  A small change request prior to the release of the POV 3.5 final (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Michael Goldshteyn
Subject: A small change request prior to the release of the POV 3.5 final
Date: 10 May 2002 10:29:52
Message: <3cdbd960$1@news.povray.org>
Can the number of pixels per second estimate be changed to a floating point
number with at least three digits past the decimal point, instead of an
integer. I am referring to the Windows GUI version when I say this and for
very slow renders it would be very helpful to see more information than 0
Pixels Per Second for the current line.

Post a reply to this message

> Can the number of pixels per second estimate be changed to a floating point
> number with at least three digits past the decimal point, instead of an
> integer. I am referring to the Windows GUI version when I say this and for
> very slow renders it would be very helpful to see more information than 0
> Pixels Per Second for the current line.

Maybe you should try rendering a 0 PPS scene and see what happens before
complaining...

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,