POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : radiosity render time Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  radiosity render time (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: radiosity render time
Date: 1 May 2002 12:15:31
Message: <3cd014a3@news.povray.org>
This may be correct behaviour but I shall be sad if it is.
Rendering my bird picture used to take 3hrs (from beta 14)so far it has taken 21 hrs
and will probably take another 6 with RC3.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

<mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote:

> This may be correct behaviour but I shall be sad if it is.
> Rendering my bird picture used to take 3hrs (from beta 14)so far it has
> taken 21 hrs and will probably take another 6 with RC3.

Could you be more specific?  What are the antialiasing settings and are you
using photons, media or light_groups?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde