POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : WinPOV window update issues Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  WinPOV window update issues (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Wallace
Subject: WinPOV window update issues
Date: 2 Apr 2002 12:10:53
Message: <3ca9e61d@news.povray.org>
I have been having difficulties navigating through files, especially when
tabbing between several files.  The editor window wants to be transparent
for some reason.  Using the scrollbar helps, but the window needs to refresh
automatically.  Swapping between POV-Ray and other applications in the
Taskbar highlights this problem clearly.

Intel Beta 14 and 15, Duron 800MHz, 512MB DDR, Win98SE.

Post a reply to this message

>I have been having difficulties navigating through files, especially when
>tabbing between several files.  The editor window wants to be transparent
>for some reason.  Using the scrollbar helps, but the window needs to
refresh
>automatically.  Swapping between POV-Ray and other applications in the
>Taskbar highlights this problem clearly.

I'm running Win98, and when this sort of problem occurs for me, it means
that something has gone screwy in Windows, and it's time for a reboot.

--
Mark