POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : anti-bug report? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  anti-bug report? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Scott Lambert
Subject: anti-bug report?
Date: 21 Mar 2002 22:21:51
Message: <3c9aa34f$1@news.povray.org>
3.5 Beta 13, Windows 2000
If I choose "Insert - CSG Operations - cutaway_textures"
I get:
-----------------------
// cutaway_textures can be useful for texturing differences
// seems buggy right now
difference {
  sphere {
    0, 1
    texture { pigment { color Red } }
  }
  box { 0, 1 }
  // the visible parts of this object will get the texture of the sphere
  cutaway_textures
}
-----------------------

It doesn't seem buggy to me.
Certainly the inserted code works as expected.
I searched povray.beta_test for a bug report, and didn't find one.

Post a reply to this message

> If I choose "Insert - CSG Operations - cutaway_textures"
> I get:
> -----------------------
> // cutaway_textures can be useful for texturing differences
> // seems buggy right now
> [...]
>
> It doesn't seem buggy to me.
> Certainly the inserted code works as expected.
> I searched povray.beta_test for a bug report, and didn't find one.

It's a very old bug fixed a long time ago (probably already in pre-beta).
I will remove that line.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,