POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : hollow in light groups Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:33:22 EDT (-0400)
  hollow in light groups (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Trevor Quayle
Subject: hollow in light groups
Date: 19 Dec 2001 10:04:58
Message: <3c20ac9a$1@news.povray.org>
Couldn't find this in the docs or in a previous posting.

the 'hollow' keyword doesn't seem to work properly in light groups.

if you put the camera inside an object with hollow it renders fine
if you out the hollow object inside a light group, you get the 'camera is
inside a non-hollow object..." warning.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

> Couldn't find this in the docs or in a previous posting.
>

> the 'hollow' keyword doesn't seem to work properly in light groups.
>
> if you put the camera inside an object with hollow it renders fine
> if you out the hollow object inside a light group, you get the 'camera is
> inside a non-hollow object..." warning.

Please provide a _short_ example.

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message