POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [template] isosurface Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:32:40 EDT (-0400)
  [template] isosurface (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Philippe Debar
Subject: [template] isosurface
Date: 25 Jun 2002 06:17:21
Message: <3D1842B3.5010309@yahoo.fr>
(for Mac build 0167)

In the isosurface template:

//max_trace 1                       // maybe increase for use in CSG [1]
//all_intersections                 // alternative

Would it not be better as:

//max_trace 1                       // maybe increase for use in CSG [1]
//max_trace all_intersections       // alternative

?

Povingly,

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

"Philippe Debar" <phd### [at] yahoofr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3D1### [at] yahoofr...
> //max_trace all_intersections       // alternative

No, that would be plain wrong and lead to a parse error. You specify
max_trace with an integer value OR you use the keyword all_intersection.

Greetings,

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

 >>//max_trace all_intersections       // alternative
 >
 > No, that would be plain wrong and lead to a parse error. You specify
 > max_trace with an integer value OR you use the keyword all_intersection.

Arh ! You're right, of course. I don't know what made me think
otherwise... Oh, I remember the message error quite clearly but
obviously I must have dreamed that.

*kicking myself most vigorously*

Philippe