POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Hm. Expiring broken? ;) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Hm. Expiring broken? ;) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Hm. Expiring broken? ;)
Date: 18 May 2002 09:14:32
Message: <3CE65399.3BA4DB31@gmx.de>
Not that its a bug. Or causing harm.

But I'm on the 18. of May, and POV-Ray RC4 is still
running fine.

So, you probably got fed up with those "expiring too early,
make it later"-bla after every beta... ;)

And I guess that's also the reason why I cannot find
a RC5 yet. Since you "implemented" more time, you're
using it (which is a good thing, not a bad thing, I mean,
we're talking about beta and bugs and...).

Well. If anyone from the POV-Team wants to say anything
to that (be it flaming, joking, or serious), I'd like to hear!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message