POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity speed fix for reflecting/transmitting objects Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity speed fix for reflecting/transmitting objects (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Subject: Radiosity speed fix for reflecting/transmitting objects
Date: 9 May 2002 08:01:43
Message: <3CDA6543.F51291EB@luxlab.com>
> Change 1579 on 2002/05/05 by nkopp@impulse
> fix radiosity speed problem when scene includes reflecting or
> transmitting objects

Save/load radiosity ritual no longer needed?

Just wanted to point this out as it is considerable improvement :)

_____________
Kari Kivisalo

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 9 May 2002 08:20:07
Message: <3CDA6977.61E93A64@gmx.de>
Kari Kivisalo wrote:

> > Change 1579 on 2002/05/05 by nkopp@impulse
> > fix radiosity speed problem when scene includes reflecting or
> > transmitting objects
>
> Save/load radiosity ritual no longer needed?
>
> Just wanted to point this out as it is considerable improvement :)

That sounds great, i would have tested immediately if there was RC4 for
Linux...

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,