POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Please post Beta version numbers and expirations on DL page Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Please post Beta version numbers and expirations on DL page (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Craig W  Daymon
Subject: Please post Beta version numbers and expirations on DL page
Date: 23 Apr 2002 15:17:20
Message: <3CC5B34A.C925F7F9@mindspring.com>
Please post the Beta version numbers and the expiration date for the
beta versions of POVRay on the download page.  I just downloaded the
6.8MB file for the Linux beta, April 16th release, and installed it last
night.  It has expired already.  With about 20 characters of text on the
download page I would have known if I had that version already and that
it had already expired.  I think it would save people a lot of grief by
doing this.

Other than that, keep up the good work and thanks for all the effort.

-Craig

Post a reply to this message