POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Menu flickering on the mac Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Menu flickering on the mac (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Josh English
Subject: Menu flickering on the mac
Date: 9 Mar 2002 15:33:51
Message: <3C8A719A.F62B92A7@spiritone.com>
I just downloaded build 0153 for the mac and some of the menus flicker.
The menu isn't being drawn, but the menu headers are flickering. It
starts with the file menu and switches to the render menu after I've
told it to render a file. It only starts after I've used a keyboard
command. If I use the menus the flickering doesn't appear.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
http://www.spiritone.com/~english

Post a reply to this message