POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:08:23 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available
Date: 3 Sep 2008 09:33:18
Message: <1imp6xx.t60poj1lcwo52N%yvo.s@cancel_This_gmx.net>
Changes:
- will expire on september 16
- stack overflow fixed.

With permission of the POV-Ray Team, POV-Ray 3.7 Unofficial beta 28 for
Macintosh is available at:
http://megapov.inetart.net/beta/pv37b28r2.zip

It will run on any Intel-based Macintosh or PPC G5 with MacOS 10.4.x or
later.
PPC G4 or PPC G3 are not supported.
The application will expire on september 16.

Please note that this is an unofficial compile so that Macintosh users
can participate in beta testing.
The UI is the same as MacMegaPOV but the renderer is POV-Ray 3.7 without
any modification.
The UI does not reflect in any way how the final official version for
Macintosh is going to be.

You can report core bugs to the POV-Ray-Team but send all UI related
bugs to yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net

Before sending bug reports, please read about this POV-Ray 3.7 release
and known bugs at:
http://www.povray.org/beta/
and make sure the bug isn't reported at:
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/

Please take a few moments to read the "Readme xx" files included in the
package before using the application!

Keep in mind that this is beta software!

Yvo
MegaPOV at:  http://megapov.inetart.net
MacMegaPOV at:  http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh
E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net