POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Alpha developement build 3.8, with photonNoImageIssue : Alpha developement build 3.8, with photonNoImageIssue Server Time: 20 Jun 2019 19:05:15 GMT
  Alpha developement build 3.8, with photonNoImageIssue
From: Albun
Date: 15 May 2019 11:35:01
Hi,

The beginning of this story about my quest is here (photon with NoImage)
http://news.povray.org/povray.advanced-users/thread/%3Cweb.5cd1b2029bc1f54337fe761b0%40news.povray.org%3E/

The first result of my explanation is here, a source code
https://github.com/wfpokorny/povray/tree/fix/photonNoImageIssue

But i try to have a new binarie developement build, so i turn on this side in
the forum
https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-alpha.10008988

I think it's a question of time, or may be a flying swallow for a new
release of 3.8 alpha.

Is there a planning about it ?

Thanks

Albun