POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : A render has completed but file output ... : A render has completed but file output ... Server Time: 29 Jun 2017 12:16:56 GMT
  A render has completed but file output ...
From: NumbC
Date: 25 Aug 2005 13:30:00
I started working with POV-Ray 3.7 beta 8 this week and everytime I rendered
an image I get the message "A render has completed but file output was
turned off. No file was written". The image was written just fine on my HD
nevertheless.

Can anyone tell me what's the cause and how to resolve this?

Thanks, NumbC