POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Include_Header not implemented : Include_Header not implemented Server Time: 29 May 2017 09:30:58 GMT
  Include_Header not implemented
From: Stefaan De Roeck
Date: 8 Apr 2008 11:56:21
It seems that Include_Header is not yet implemented in beta25.  This is
my request to re-implement this feature.  I've attached a trivial patch
that makes it work for me, but I probably overlooked something or
violated some design rules :)  Nevertheless, might be a starting point.

Thanks for all the hard work, 3.7beta looks really nice.
Stefaan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (3 KB)