POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions : Administration of this server Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:09:34 EDT (-0400)
  Administration of this server (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chris C
Subject: Administration of this server
Date: 27 Dec 2000 08:49:49
Message: <3a49f37d@news.povray.org>
This message is official notice that any current member of the POV-Team or the
POV TAG (Technical Assistance Group) has my full authority, as owner of this
server, to act on my behalf in regards to its administration, and in terms of
enforcement and interpretation of the news server Acceptable Use Policy. In
general issues regarding administration will be handled by them as I do not
regularly read these groups. Please direct queries to them, not myself, if at
all possible.

Lists of TAG and team members are in this newsgroup.

-- Chris Cason
   POV-Team