POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions : Graphics, Animation, Graphics-Printing FAQ Links Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:49:58 EDT (-0400)
  Graphics, Animation, Graphics-Printing FAQ Links (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ken
Subject: Graphics, Animation, Graphics-Printing FAQ Links
Date: 10 Feb 1999 06:55:07
Message: <36C1735B.1B879FD2@pacbell.net>
02-10-1999

Graphics, Animation, Graphics-Printing FAQ Links

This a list of graphics related links that you might find useful.

You will find links to image file formats - manipulation tools,
animation file formats - manipulation tools, and a printing FAQ.

-------------------
IMAGE PRINTING FAQ
-------------------
Computer-generated image printing FAQ by Coridon Henshaw

http://www.myna.com/~gcircle/csbh/printingfaq.txt

---------------------------
IMAGE and ANIMATIONS FAQ's
---------------------------

1.) alt.binaries.pictures - FAQ, parts 1 - 3 General and OS Specific

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/pictures-faq/part1/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/pictures-faq/part2/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/pictures-faq/part3/index.html

2.) comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing - FAQ parts 1-2

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/raytrace-faq/part1/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/raytrace-faq/part2/index.html

3.) JPEG Image Compression - FAQ, parts 1 - 2

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/jpeg-faq/part1/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/jpeg-faq/part2/index.html

4.) Graphics and Avi - FAQ

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/avi-faq/index.html

5.) Graphics and File Formats - FAQ, parts 1 - 4

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/fileformats-faq/part1/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/fileformats-faq/part2/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/fileformats-faq/part3/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/fileformats-faq/part4/index.html

6.) MPEG - FAQ, parts 1 - 9

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part1/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part2/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part3/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part4/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part5/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part6/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part7/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part8/index.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mpeg-faq/part9/index.html

More information about MPEGS can be found at:

http://mpeg.org

7.) Graphics and Animation - FAQ

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/animation-faq/index.html

8.) Graphic Utilities' Site & Version - FAQ

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/utilities-faq/index.html

Everything you ever wanted to know about colors and more...
Charles Poynton - Color technology Gamma and Color - Faq

http://www.inforamp.net/~poynton/Poynton-colour.html

Authored by:

Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

If you know of something that should be added to this list
please feel free to contact me.

Copyright ownership, and distribution information may be found in
the individual FAQ's listed. I'm not responsible for the content of
the faq's nor will I assume responsibilty for any mistakes contained
therein. - Ken Tyler