POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Shed version 2 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Shed version 2 (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Klewlis
Subject: Shed version 2
Date: 12 Feb 2017 12:25:00
Message: <web.58a09968c40ea84c5f9209890@news.povray.org>
using windows Movie Maker, because I can't afford to buy anything at this time.

0.5 seconds on each still frame, 15 frames in 0.9 seconds for the tilt-up of the
walls

the tilt-up is much smoother than I thought it would be.

https://youtu.be/J1R3EnIDCgc

you can see version 1 in the thread /animations/grouping objects for transforms

Post a reply to this message