POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Pov blocks Server Time
29 Mar 2024 00:45:02 EDT (-0400)
  Pov blocks (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Pov blocks
Date: 7 Jan 2017 16:25:00
Message: <58715cac@news.povray.org>
Am 07.01.2017 um 18:17 schrieb jhu:

> Povray exporter. Actually, the UV mapping appears a bit off since I didn't quite
> UV map to the correct viewport. I'll make another one with better UV mapping.

Actually, I guess the slight offset in the viewport actually does the
video some good.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mr
Date: 10 Jan 2017 03:40:00
Message: <web.58749d149ce3136516086ed00@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>

> > These are fascinating. I just started to look at Blender physics two
> > nights ago.
> > Are you using the Blender Game Engine or the PovRay exporter?
> >

> > --
> >
> > Regards
> >      Stephen
>
> Povray exporter. Actually, the UV mapping appears a bit off since I didn't quite
> UV map to the correct viewport. I'll make another one with better UV mapping.

Great work !!!
Maybe a cardboard texture on the side panes and a floor plane with wood planks
or workshop/factory floor would add some setting?

Can we use it to promote the workflow ?
Please make more!

Post a reply to this message