POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : relativistic travel effects Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  relativistic travel effects (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: omniverse
Subject: Re: relativistic travel effects
Date: 5 Nov 2016 10:15:00
Message: <web.581de8426c13e4639c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> But using the wayback machine you can download the source code here

https://web.archive.org/web/19970220101552/http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~andrbh/raytrace/raytrace_source.html

Ooooh yeah, source code for it in link there... now if I can recall how to
compile those things! thinking... nope. Going to need a refresher course, and a
compiler again!

Thanks very much Stephen!

Post a reply to this message

>> But using the wayback machine you can download the source code here

https://web.archive.org/web/19970220101552/http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~andrbh/raytrace/raytrace_source.html

> Ooooh yeah, source code for it in link there... now if I can recall how to
> compile those things! thinking... nope. Going to need a refresher course, and a
> compiler again!
>
> Thanks very much Stephen!

It will cost you an animation. :)

--