POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : The Windmills of Your Mind - an animation of many scenes Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:46:41 EDT (-0400)
  The Windmills of Your Mind - an animation of many scenes (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: scarabaeus
Subject: The Windmills of Your Mind - an animation of many scenes
Date: 3 Jan 2014 17:00:00
Message: <web.52c7320b92ecb3d9d87ae3210@news.povray.org>
A good while ago I've decided to create an animation for a song, a song of many
similes in its lyrics. I imagined every simile as a different scene of an
animation. I've also decided not to use interactive modelling software, so I
wrote POV-Ray programs for each scene.

Finally, it is done:
http://youtu.be/Yq1aF5mhtvE

Post a reply to this message