POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Need help with a animation project. Server Time
16 Apr 2024 18:49:13 EDT (-0400)
  Need help with a animation project. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: lawlesslinegmls
Subject: Need help with a animation project.
Date: 23 Jun 2013 13:25:03
Message: <web.51c72ea12b7dcc67fb552e3a0@news.povray.org>
I have been studying Geo-Magnetic lines for the past 20 yrs through my work as a
dowser. I have mapped what I think is the main autoroutes of the Geo-Magnetic
Line System. I would like to bring these maps to life and start to test certain
theories through the animation. And that is where I fall flat on my backside. I
am a healer and dowser and after going bald pulling my hair trying to do
anything in animation I have turn to this community to ask for help in what I
think could become a very interesting project.

So I am a quick learner but I think I found my limits here. So any help is most
appreciated.

Thanks,