POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animation Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:02:26 EDT (-0400)
  animation (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ng39
Subject: animation
Date: 20 Oct 2012 16:35:00
Message: <web.508309c98d5284dc6fc484a50@news.povray.org>
Hai all,
         I was trying to do a animation using pov-ray but unable to get a smooth
animation.. The change in frames is clearly seen.. I tried to change the anti
alias depth which showed a little effect but still we can see the change of
frames.. Help me out with this guys..
Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message

If you use radiosity that might also contribute something.

Post a reply to this message