POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Lego Tron Flynn's Arcade POVRay Animation released! Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:39:58 EDT (-0400)
  Lego Tron Flynn's Arcade POVRay Animation released! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: CAD-Andi
Subject: Lego Tron Flynn's Arcade POVRay Animation released!
Date: 14 Jan 2012 10:50:01
Message: <web.4f11a2f3dec69a4b35b809b0@news.povray.org>
Greetings Programs!

I would like to announce my latest finished project on youtube!
It is "Flynn's Arcade" as seen on the movies TRON and TRON LEGACY only designed
with LEGO bricks!
The camera movement and the glow effects, as well as the sky were
programmed/mapped with POVRay. (The sky is actually a texture image I made with
3rd party software).
The Building was designed initially in LDD (Lego Digital Designer) and converted
to Povray with the help of Bricksmith (A LDraw library supporting Software for
MAC), l3p converter to POVRay using the native POVRay lego brick library "lgeo".

Have fun watching! And let me know what you think! Comments here and on youtube
itself are very welcome! KEEP THE GRID ALVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prUzhi9mER4&hd=1

Andi

Post a reply to this message

> Have fun watching! And let me know what you think!

Quite insane ;)

Post a reply to this message

> I would like to announce my latest finished project on youtube!
> It is "Flynn's Arcade" as seen on the movies TRON and TRON LEGACY only designed
> with LEGO bricks!
> The camera movement and the glow effects, as well as the sky were
> programmed/mapped with POVRay. (The sky is actually a texture image I made with
> 3rd party software).

The camera motion is quite good.

Regards,
John