POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Thin Film Interference: The Movie Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:46:08 EDT (-0400)
  Thin Film Interference: The Movie (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ezfzx
Subject: Thin Film Interference: The Movie
Date: 5 Dec 2011 17:50:00
Message: <web.4edd49e6c835b766a92a74ca0@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjMjWtntm9k

Took me a year and a half in my spare time to put this together, in conjunction
with a volume of material that I built for my physics teaching.

I'm posting it here to let POV-Ray users see what is possible with the fantastic
software.

More ambitious projects to come. ;)

Post a reply to this message

> Took me a year and a half in my spare time to put this together, in conjunction
> with a volume of material that I built for my physics teaching.
>
> I'm posting it here to let POV-Ray users see what is possible with the fantastic
> software.
>
> More ambitious projects to come. ;)

Great work!

Is there a web site, where all the videos created by POVRAY are listed?

--

Planetary Engineering Group Earth

Post a reply to this message

> Took me a year and a half in my spare time to put this together, in conjunction
> with a volume of material that I built for my physics teaching.
>
> I'm posting it here to let POV-Ray users see what is possible with the fantastic
> software.
>
> More ambitious projects to come. ;)

Just generated a YouTube play list
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?action_edit=1&list=PLBA759319E023932C&feature=all_playlists

By POVRAY software generated videos with a purpose beyond showing the
abilities of the raytracing software

But my own and Your video first in the list

Please proposals for more

--

Planetary Engineering Group Earth