POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Camera moving with different splines Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:43:17 EDT (-0400)
  Camera moving with different splines (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: bone bone
Subject: Camera moving with different splines
Date: 2 Jul 2011 04:20:00
Message: <web.4e0ed42f291ab155950d31950@news.povray.org>
i try to make a moving camera that moves as a declared spline and then stops for
a while to go on with an onter spline. if i do more coordinates at the same
point in one spline the camera moves a bit around that point but does not stand
still. so i try to do with "while":

#while (clock > 6 )
    #while (clock < 9 )
        box { <-.1,0,-.1>, <.1, .01, .1>translate <-.7,0,-.7>}
    #end
    #else box { <-.1,0,-.1>, <.1, .01, .1>translate Spline_1(clock)}
#end

but that one does not work. i also used just one while with:

#while (clock > 6 && <9)

but that did not work either.

does somebody know how to make it run?

Post a reply to this message