POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : New uploads to You Tube Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:05:09 EDT (-0400)
  New uploads to You Tube (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: mjfuller
Subject: New uploads to You Tube
Date: 7 Jan 2011 19:35:00
Message: <web.4d27b0835a4febd33b01e6a70@news.povray.org>
Two more animations have been uploaded to You Tube.  URL's included.

The first is a "chopper" tour of an island community rendered by POV-Ray 3.6.

Chopper Tour  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK47nSaC5cA

The second is an aerial acrobatic show with minimal background detail (to be
added later).  This is the first animation rendered completely with POV-Ray 3.7
and NO crashes. Excellent news for me because 3.7 can utilize all four cores and
reduce rendering time significantly. There is a holiday greeting at the end and,
since almost exactly a year has passed since a triple by-pass procedure, this
truly is a Happy New year for me.

Daredevil  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ7tjhyTmVM

Thanks for checking them out.

Post a reply to this message