POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 1080P Mandelbulb Animation Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  1080P Mandelbulb Animation (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: rgathright
Subject: 1080P Mandelbulb Animation
Date: 28 Dec 2010 16:10:01
Message: <web.4d1a521eed79d09e60ba79fb0@news.povray.org>
Well, after three months of rendering on numerous computers, I wanted to share
the first 1200+ frames of my POV Ray mandelbulb animation.

Many thanks to all the users here who posted their observations.  You helped me
quite a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5u_uy7hqI

Here is a sample of my INI file, taken from a dedicated AMD 965 computer:
Initial_Frame=0
Final_Frame=8000
Subset_Start_Frame=1261
Subset_End_Frame=2000
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=10
Output_File_Type = T
Input_File_Name=mandelbulb_base_redo_accuracy.pov
Output_File_Name=C:\scene54\BaseAnimV6\fr0
Cyclic_Animation=On
Pause_when_Done=Off
Width=1920
Height=1080
Quality = 9
Antialias_Depth=4
Antialias=on
Antialias_Threshold=0.025
Jitter_Amount=0.0
Jitter = 0ff
Test_Abort_Count=100

I can post my POV file if you want to see it.

Maybe someone has an idea of how to make this better.

Post a reply to this message