POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : phisics + coliision detection + verctor math Server Time
25 Apr 2024 14:00:43 EDT (-0400)
  phisics + coliision detection + verctor math (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Blua Tigro
Subject: phisics + coliision detection + verctor math
Date: 15 Nov 2010 12:05:00
Message: <web.4ce167338d44b3547e8d1ab0@news.povray.org>
i know already to create parametered animations
in whits i can control a human until his fingers

but i want also contol objects whit phisics
[ i have some idea how to do that ]
and whit colision detection
but then i have to know the povray-vector math
i need :
newvector1 = <a,b,c> + <d,e,f> ;
newvector2 = <a,b,c> - <d,e,f> ;
newvector3 = <a,b,c> * double ;
newvector4 = <a,b,c> / double ;
newvector5 = < -a * double , b , c > ;
newdouble = length( <a,b,c> ) ;

even more advanced :
locking and unlocking objects
so my human can pickup [ and drop ] objects ?
[ or get hurt and lose a arm ]
revese kinetics ?

and isosurfaces act strange whit sin()
[ this i need to animate water ]

is it posible to alter a height-map in memory
while tracing ?
[ so my water reacts whit waving when hit ]
or have i to use a large array of points
whits control a triangle array
how big can this array be ?

Post a reply to this message