POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Chris Colefax's "AutoClck.mcr" Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:30:53 EDT (-0400)
  Chris Colefax's "AutoClck.mcr" (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: tgl
Subject: Chris Colefax's "AutoClck.mcr"
Date: 11 Nov 2010 05:15:01
Message: <web.4cdbc107ec1f584515549c3c0@news.povray.org>
Hello people
 I have recently been working an animation that involves many objects moving and
transforming at different times and speeds. To better keep track and to simplify
this process I am going over the documentation for Chris Colefax's brilliant
"Automatic Clock Modifier macro file" but I am puzzled by an example
transformation vector he uses to describe the syntax to use for the macro to
work. It is under the heading "General Usage" below the first paragraph and
reads like this:
       "translate From (.5, &lt-10, 5, 6>)"
 Does anyone know what this statement is describing?
 Thanks
 tgl

Post a reply to this message

>   Does anyone know what this statement is describing?

Looks like a typo in html-code, try
"translate From (.5,<-10, 5, 6>)"