POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : BlobMan pose generation Server Time
17 Apr 2024 22:00:29 EDT (-0400)
  BlobMan pose generation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: geogeo
Subject: BlobMan pose generation
Date: 24 Feb 2010 03:50:00
Message: <web.4b84e76a7d973cf769aed0ad0@news.povray.org>
Does anyone have a copy of Blob_Man_Studio.pov they could send me?
Seems the links to the originator of this magic bit of code are broken.
many thanks
Geo

Post a reply to this message

From: bart
Subject: Re: BlobMan pose generation
Date: 24 Feb 2010 20:43:02
Message: <4b85d5a6$1@news.povray.org>
geogeo wrote:
> Does anyone have a copy of Blob_Man_Studio.pov they could send me?
> Seems the links to the originator of this magic bit of code are broken.
> many thanks
> Geo

google(site:news.povray.org blobman)
points to
http://news.povray.org/povray.animations/thread/%3Cweb.47b537eb959d401792254edf0@news.povray.org%3E/
with a valid link to v4.2

Post a reply to this message

From: geogeo
Date: 27 Feb 2010 11:40:01
Message: <web.4b894abb1886b93b69aed0ad0@news.povray.org>
bart <bar### [at] homeorg> wrote:
> geogeo wrote:
> > Does anyone have a copy of Blob_Man_Studio.pov they could send me?
> > Seems the links to the originator of this magic bit of code are broken.
> > many thanks
> > Geo
> >

> google(site:news.povray.org blobman)
> points to

http://news.povray.org/povray.animations/thread/%3Cweb.47b537eb959d401792254edf0@news.povray.org%3E/
> with a valid link to v4.2

Yes, I see the _studio file is in the v4.2 zip download, thanks for the info.
Geo

Post a reply to this message

> > > Does anyone have a copy of Blob_Man_Studio.pov they could send me?
> > > Seems the links to the originator of this magic bit of code are broken.
> > > many thanks
> > > Geo
> > >

> > google(site:news.povray.org blobman)
> > points to

http://news.povray.org/povray.animations/thread/%3Cweb.47b537eb959d401792254edf0@news.povray.org%3E/
> > with a valid link to v4.2
>
> Yes, I see the _studio file is in the v4.2 zip download, thanks for the info.
> Geo
But if i download the Blobman zip file in that link it reports to me that it is
not a valid archive. Is there a link to a correct one?

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Date: 15 Mar 2010 17:29:16
Message: <4b9ea6ac@news.povray.org>

> "geogeo"<geo### [at] mecolcouk>  wrote:
>> bart<bar### [at] homeorg>  wrote:
>>>>

>>> google(site:news.povray.org blobman)
>>> points to

http://news.povray.org/povray.animations/thread/%3Cweb.47b537eb959d401792254edf0@news.povray.org%3E/
>>> with a valid link to v4.2
>>
>> Yes, I see the _studio file is in the v4.2 zip download, thanks for the info.
>> Geo
> But if i download the Blobman zip file in that link it reports to me that it is
> not a valid archive. Is there a link to a correct one?

Look in povray.binaries.utilities for blobman.

Alain