POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : escher like lattice animation on youtube Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:09:50 EDT (-0400)
  escher like lattice animation on youtube (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Woody
Subject: escher like lattice animation on youtube
Date: 10 Sep 2009 08:10:00
Message: <web.4aa8ec177f3bc2a3c41e4df50@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy6mNruQR9c

I realize it doesn't look like escher's cubic space drawing. This was meant more
as a prototype to get the "looping animation" part down.

Comments? Criticisims? Suggestions? Apprehensions? Interpretations?
Instegations? Couagulations?

Post a reply to this message

> I realize it doesn't look like escher's cubic space drawing. This was meant more
> as a prototype to get the "looping animation" part down.
>
> Comments? Criticisims? Suggestions? Apprehensions? Interpretations?
> Instegations? Couagulations?

Close enough for my taste.

Post a reply to this message

>I realize it doesn't look like escher's cubic space drawing. This was meant more
>as a prototype to get the "looping animation" part down.

It doesn't? :)

>Comments? Criticisims? Suggestions? Apprehensions? Interpretations?
>Instegations? Couagulations?

I want to see the finished product.
--

Regards