POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Step_Frame command???? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 11:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Step_Frame command???? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Inquisitor
Subject: Step_Frame command????
Date: 2 Jul 2009 12:45:01
Message: <web.4a4ce3cbaa245cc6182abe670@news.povray.org>

Initial_Clock = 0
Final_Clock = 60

Initial_Frame = 0
Final_Frame = 1800

etc.

directory (with my POV ray scene files) yet have separate ini files.  This way
they all dump their images into the same directory.

// Does the storyboard
// When done, I have a 60 second spot with 1 frame/second
Initial_Frame = 0
Final_Frame = 1800
Step_Frame = 30

// Computer 2
// When done, I have a 60 second spot with 2 frames/second
Initial_Frame = 15
Final_Frame = 1800
Step_Frame = 30

of commands or tricks that I can use to get the same results?

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message