POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to animate sub-region only Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:35:58 EDT (-0400)
  How to animate sub-region only (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: sumdumguy
Subject: How to animate sub-region only
Date: 22 Nov 2008 03:50:01
Message: <web.4927c762fb7773f43b34ecfe0@news.povray.org>
I have a scene where only a small part gets changed frame to frame so I want to
render the first frame fully and then the following frames only for a selection
of rows and columns, automatically keeping the rest of the pixel values
unchanged from first frame. How do I do this?

Post a reply to this message