POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : musicvideo with povray Server Time
29 Apr 2024 15:56:33 EDT (-0400)
  musicvideo with povray (Message 12 to 21 of 21)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: musicvideo with povray
Date: 14 Jun 2008 03:31:41
Message: <485373dd$1@news.povray.org>
WOW!!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: crearto
Date: 14 Jun 2008 03:45:00
Message: <web.48537668d5148814295056c00@news.povray.org>
> You have one more audio splash than visual splash.

You are right. I dont know, what happens with my midi-file. All other notes does
work right. I'll try do fix it.
Thanx

Gerhard

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan Byers
Date: 14 Jun 2008 15:15:00
Message: <web.48541807d5148814488078fe0@news.povray.org>
Very impressive :)

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: kike
Date: 16 Jun 2008 06:10:01
Message: <web.48563bd0d5148814be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
I agree with all the people here, it is impressive!!! I like it very much. And
as I'm working in an animation as well I would like to ask you a question about
the camera... How did you get that soft soft movement? How did you move it?

Thanks

www.enriquesahagun.es

Post a reply to this message