POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Exporting video from DIALux into POV-RAY . please help! Server Time
24 Apr 2024 14:51:23 EDT (-0400)
  Exporting video from DIALux into POV-RAY . please help! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nick J
Subject: Exporting video from DIALux into POV-RAY . please help!
Date: 5 May 2008 11:35:00
Message: <web.481f28d93404de10785f25300@news.povray.org>
I have seen many videos online (youtube.com, etc.) where it shows a walkthrough
fully rendered using POV-RAY. It says in the description of the video that it
was created in DIALux and exported to POV-RAY for rendering. I can't seem to
find out how this is done! I have looked all over DIALux and the internet
trying to find how to do this. I have the path set up in the room in DIALux but
my only option is to do a (very low quality without raytracing) render inside
DIALux. If anyone has any insight please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
-Nick

Post a reply to this message