POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Scary Monster vs Lucky Frog test clip (704KB MPEG-1, no audio) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:41:59 EDT (-0400)
  Scary Monster vs Lucky Frog test clip (704KB MPEG-1, no audio) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Dan Byers
Subject: Scary Monster vs Lucky Frog test clip (704KB MPEG-1, no audio)
Date: 9 Apr 2008 12:00:01
Message: <web.47fce7acb07c2102a8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
http://goofygraffix.com/img/M2CLIP01.mpg

Yes, this is a 2-D film, but I use POV to layer all the alpha-channeled PNG
files as frames, then I use POV as a master editor to slap all the scenes
together, handle fades/wipes/other-transitions, and to write the Csound script
for generating the audio (which is not present in this particular set of
clips).  It's just lacking Rusty and greebles...

Once this thing is done I plan on documenting the whole process and posting it
on my website.  In case you need help falling asleep...

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com