POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation works once then never. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Animation works once then never. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: cpmac
Subject: Animation works once then never.
Date: 18 Feb 2008 03:55:00
Message: <web.47b947756905f6bf4aecd75d0@news.povray.org>
I've seen this problem posted in 2006 but no answer. Perhaps someone can resolve
the problem now.
I've just installed 3.6.1c. I'm using XP home.
I tried an animation - pp00animationexample01.pov - and saw Ann walking to
nowhere. I tried another with no result. I tried pp00animationexample01.pov
again. No animation. I've rebooted, reinstalled Pov. No change. There must be
some simple ajustment to make somewhere to get the animations going again.

Post a reply to this message